Friday 17 May 2013

Candy Stripe Nails

Only a quick post as I am in the middle of my dissertation and don't have much time! Thought I'd post this in five minutes of procrastination time.

So, after my summer-y nails I decided to keep in the summer-y mood by using two colours that remind me of ice cream :) In these candy-striped nails I thought the base colour would turn out white, but it's more of a silvery colour. (I went out and bought white the next day, which then inspired a new design which I'll put on here soon!)

I was really pleased with how these turned out - they were simple, lasted a while and got lots of comments :)

Colours used are:

Barry M Basecoat/Topcoat

Embellish 3D Manicure Polish (from Primark!)

Nails Inc Royal Botanical Gardens

Nails Inc Campden Hill Road

These were done free-hand so apologies for wonky lines!

Until next time :)




No comments:

Post a Comment