Friday 10 May 2013

Spring Nails

Well, after my last post we had one day of sunshine, so I did feel a bit stupid having done Spring/Summer nails - but then the sun did reappear before I took it off! I'm showing my left hand in these pictures because my right hand is awful (I'm useless at using my right hand to do nail art!)


I'm still trying to figure out how to get my fingers in a good position for taking photos! There's a bee on my thumb and a flower on my little finger :) The colours are:


  • Nails Inc Sumner Place
  • Andrea Fulerton Dot and Flick, Black
  • Barry M Nail Art Pen, Silver
  • Barry M Basecoat, Topcoat and Nail Hardener
I loved the colour of this yellow (Sumner Place) - I got it in a set of mini Nails Inc polishes I bought in TK Maxx. I love the colour but unfortunately it took a lot of coats to get it opaque and non-streaky. This was three coats and I was doing it very thickly by the third coat so it could easily take four - a lot of polish out of a mini bottle! But I was pleased with the effect and it made me feel very summer-y :)

I've already redone them so will post again as soon as possible! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment