Tuesday 2 July 2013

Dalmatian Nails and an apology!

I'll start with the apology - sorry for not posting in so long (not sure if anyone reads this but if they do, I'm sorry!) I've been crazy busy finishing my degree, going on holiday to Germany, seeing my new baby nephew and wedding planning! I have load of nail art pictures to share, so I'll probably be doing lots of posts in the next few days - I've caught a cold so I'm sat around feeling sorry for myself with not a lot to do!

So, on to the nails. After the candy stripe nails of my last post, I decided I needed a white polish, rather than the one I though was white and turned out to be more silvery. So I went for a basic white with black dots, and was really pleased with the result:



The polishes are:

Barry M Basecoat/Topcoat

Barry M 69 Matt White

Andrea Fulerton Dot and Flick, Black


Simple, but I liked it :) I love the Dot and Flick, my only issue with it is that even if you leave it to dry overnight it still seems to smudge when you apply a topcoat, which is a shame and really noticeable on top of white!

That's all for now, will update more soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! They're not as long now, several days of cleaning the house ruined that!

    ReplyDelete