Tuesday 23 April 2013

Polish Addict

I've lately become addicted to nail polishes and nail art, and my nail polish collection is growing at an alarming rate. I'm new to this so I'm not promising anything amazing, but I thought I'd follow in my friend Katy's footsteps and start a blog of my nails - it seems such a shame to do them and take it all off again a couple of days later! To see some far better nail art, you can head over to http://platypusnails.blogspot.co.uk/ :)

Nothing too exciting for my first post I'm afraid: I have an interview on Wednesday and so I have to have muted nails. This is Essie's 'Ballet Slippers' which, according to my mum - who bought it for me and who knows far more about what's fashionable than I do - is the best selling pale pink. I really like this one, and the big brush means it's really nice and quick to put on. This is two coats, with Barry M's basecoat and topcoat.


No comments:

Post a Comment